How to Raise Seed Funding Guide
Reduce the effort required to run the fundraising process by investing heavily in researching your targets well before you’re ready to raise. Read this article to learn how to create the perfect investor list.
Preparing for your first pitch meeting? Here are a few questions you will get often, and how best to answer.
Closing a venture deal during 2020 is like writing a pop song that hits No. 1 on the charts. It takes tremendous work and skill to achieve, not just luck.
- Confirm Your Idea Is Backable
- Form a Company
- Create Value Before You Raise
- Create a Slide Deck with This Format
- Deliver Your Pitch with a Story
- Reach out to VCs
- Nail Your First Pitch Meeting
- Handle Tough Questions
- Take Stock After First 6-10 Meetings
- Manage Team Expectations
- Navigate the Diligence Process
- Do Your Diligence on the VCs
- Negotiate Your Term Sheet
- Close the Round
- Celebrate the Round
Templates & Tools
March 10th, 2021
How to raise seed funding panel
5-6pm EST — Held via Zoom
Join Pillar VC for a live panel event with experienced founders and fundraisers. We’ll cover fundraising strategies, storytelling, relationship building, and more. Come prepared to ask questions!