Pillar VC Venture Associates gain an inside look at the VC industry, understanding how our team evaluates new opportunities, makes investment decisions and supports founders.
The Venture Associates program is ideal for both those who might want to be investors and those who may want to raise capital someday.
- Time Commitment: ~10 hours per week
- Attend one weekly Investing Review meeting (60 minutes)
- Attend opt-in sessions about specific topics related to venture capital
- Build relationships with researchers and future founders
- Attend events on campus
- Host events on campus (talks, dinners, etc.) related to our key areas of interest
- Help our team evaluate new areas of interest
- Meet 1:1 periodically with our investing team to discuss specific questions about VC
- Competitive compensation
We are currently accepting inquiries for our Tech PhD & MBA Venture Associates Program. We do not currently have any openings in our Bio Program. If you are interested in our Bio Program, please feel free to submit your information and check back with us in Spring 2024.
Email email@example.com if you’re interested in learning more about our Tech PhD & MBA program.