1) Raising Successful, Happy Children (While starting and running a business)
Rushika Fernandopulle / The Lawn
2) Good or Evil, Friend or Foe: Are the world’s biggest, most transformative technology trends net positives or net negatives for humanity?
Dave Husak / Copper Grouse Fire Pit
3) The Happiness Quotient: Supporting your team to pursue their best life
Meghan Pichette & David Hughson / Terrace
4) It’s a Marathon, AND a Sprint: How to take care of yourself mentally and physically to sustain high performance at work
Yvonne Hao / The Front Porch
5) What I Learned, Changed, or Wrestled With About Myself in the Pandemic
Deborah Poole / Terrace
1) What is the Point of Money, Anyway? Spending money on what matters most to you
Joe Chase / The Lawn
2) The World is Burning: How are companies thinking about climate?
Ray Bigelow & Bridget Kenneally / Copper Grouse Fire Pit
3) The Hats We Wear: We are all leaders, friends, parents. But who are you really? What is behind the mask that you show to the rest of the world?
Meredith Mahoney / Terrace
4) The Best Advice You’ve Ever Received
Colin Raney / The Front Porch
5) Refilling Your Cup With Creativity: How people draw inspiration from creative pursuits
Corey Thomas / Terrace
1) Navigating A Midlife Crisis: Redefining your mission & purpose
Sarah Hodges / The Lawn
2) Obsession: It’s Sometimes Good & Sometimes Bad. How do we modulate it when it’s too much? How do we simulate it in a healthy way for curious people?
Anne Kim / Copper Grouse Fire Pit
3) Managing Spoons: Thriving through physical and mental health challenges
Erin McFarlane / Terrace
4) “You’re the Average of the Five People you Spend the Most Time With”: Surrounding yourself with the best people in hiring and building a company
Steve Conine / The Front Porch
5) Oversharing or Guarded? Trust style differences and what they mean in team and family dynamics
Sarah McCrary / Terrace
1) SciFi Philosophy: Should we teleport people & more
Chris Swenor / Copper Grouse Fire Pit
2) How Do We Lead and Learn Simultaneously? None of us “know it all.” How do we learn, while leading others?
Kelly Riedel / Terrace