To keep everyone safe and healthy, please see our list of COVID guidelines below:
- All attendees will be required to self-certify that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, by completing a waiver and self-certification form.
- Please stay home if you are sick, are experiencing a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks will NOT be required at The Exchange, but you are always welcome to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable.
- Please note that while most activities at The Exchange are outdoors, by registering for The Exchange, you will be signing up to join an unmasked meal indoors.
- Feel free to participate in only the things you’re comfortable with from a health and safety standpoint.
At-Home COVID Test
In advance of the event, you will receive two BinaxNOW at-home COVID Antigen tests. Results are available at-home within 15 minutes.
- This test is very easy to use. We encourage you to use this test within 3 days prior to the event, with at least 36 hours between tests.
- This test has received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for self-testing, without the need to ship samples to a lab or for a prescription from your healthcare provider.
- Please do not attend the event if you receive a positive result, or are experiencing a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please Note: These tests do have an ~85% accuracy rate for positive results. While a negative result indicates with 98% accuracy that you do NOT have COVID, it is possible that you may receive a false positive. If you receive a positive test result, but want to confirm that the result is accurate in order to ensure that you can safely attend the event, we encourage you to follow up by taking a PCR test. Here are a few options:
- Sameday Testing
- Project Beacon
Agenda Modifications & Outdoor Locations
All items on the agenda — including meals — will include an outdoor option.